Welcome to St James Club Antigua! Not familiar? Don't worry, here is our Top 10 List on why you should make this property the home to your next vacation!
10. Antigua's most famous address! The resort is located on a private 100 acre peninsula.
9. Two amazing white sand beaches. Antigua has 365 beaches, by the way.
8. Six Swimming Pools! I think 6 nights might be mandatory. You'll need at least one day per pool, right?
7. Great for Adults and children alike. Lets be honest, who doesnt enjoy a splash in the ocean or some beach activities. Whether you are young or young at heart, there will be something for everyone.
6. All Inclusive. Do you even know how amazing those two words are? All your food...All your drinks..All your non motorized activities...ALL INCLUDED! Put that wallet away buddy, everything is included here!
5. Five Restaurants, Four bars...and they have views. Oh the views!
4. Villas! St James Club has two and three bedroom villas! Why stay in standard rooms when you can have a Villa..it's just simple math, people.
3. Romantic Royal Suites. Three words have never looked so good next to each other
2. Award Winning Resort. Everything from Cetificates of Exellence, to their Award Winning Kids Club. The list here goes on and on. Just look at it..who wouldnt give this resort an award? I dont want to jump to conclusions but maybe you should get married here (wink wink)
And the NUMBER 1 Reason....
Jimbo Travels recommends it! Our tagline isn't "Jimbo Travels, Jimbo Knows" for nothing.